Your browser does not support JavaScript!
Part-time on-campus


The Overseas Community Affairs Council has established funds to subsidize part-time overseas Chinese student employees on campus. Part-time campus employment opportunities are available for overseas Chinese students studying at a senior high school or institutions of higher education in Taiwan pursuant to the Regulations Regarding Study and Counseling Assistance for Overseas Chinese Students in Taiwan and those in financial need shall be given priority. Overseas Chinese students may apply to the school they are attending.


According to the Employment Services Act, Overseas Chinese students may not work more than 16 hours except during summer and winter breaks. Overseas Chinese students shall apply to the Bureau of Employment and Vocational Training, Council of Labor Affairs, Executive Yuan for work permits. However, overseas Chinese students are encouraged to concentrate on their studies and are advised to avoid work, especially with regards to safety concerns and to also avoid working at places that are inappropriate.


Please ask for apply the student working permits at Center for International Affairs.


Application Form of Work Permit for Foreign Students


Click Num  
Forward to friend
Please input CAPTCHA
Voice Play
refresh captcha